Maintain a high quality social media presence
Dedicating time every day to social media is extremely difficult when you are trying to grow your business. Hand the reigns over to us and we will post quality content on your Facebook and Twitter account EACH and EVERY day. You will never have to worry about finding content to share again
Daily curated content, posted 7 days a week to Facebook and Twitter
Unique content specific to your business and interesting to your followers
A content strategy designed to boost social engagement
UK-based content writers
A Strong Content Mix Of Articles, Images, And Videos
Weekly promotion of your business’ products or services
Great Customer Support
Graphical Images Created As Part Of The Package
Why do I need social media?
Social media has become very important for small businesses but many business owners find it very hard work to keep a consistent schedule of posts or simply have no idea what to post. This can cause resentment of social media. But this is an absolute sin! Here are some reasons why you need social media and how social media can be used to boost business.
- It raises brand awareness
- Daily posts mean you’ll be seen more. It legitimises your business and provides authority
- Potential customers often weigh up brands based on their social media presence. A lack of posts gives the impression your business is defunct. Daily posts will reassure them. It connects you with your customers
- Curated content allows customers to interact. It keeps you competitive
- Your competitors might already be active on social media. It is essential to match them or do better. For just £50 per month you will blow your competition out of the water. In the long run, it will help drive sales
- A quality content-led social media strategy takes time but the longer your business is active on social media, the more it will help business.
It’s designed to be a very affordable means of managing social media for small businesses by providing high quality daily content updates on their social media pages.